In addition to providing students with the opportunity to achieve proficiency in both of Canada’s official languages, English and French, our French Immersion program nurtures the cultural, social, intellectual, and emotional development of each learner.
Learners become proficient in French by using it to study other school subject areas from Kindergarten through to Grade 12.
The program is currently offered at the following schools:
- École Percy Pegler School – Kindergarten to Grade 6
- École Okotoks Junior High School – Grades 7 to 9
- École Secondaire Foothills Composite High School – Grades 10 to 12
- École Joe Clark School – Kindergarten to Grade 5
- École Senator Riley Middle School – Grades 6 to 8
- École Secondaire Highwood High School – Grades 9 to 12
If you are choosing to exit the French Immersion program please fill in this survey
Check out our French Immersion Information Nights
January 23 & 24, 2023 [more info]
Contact: Andrea Laubman, Division Language Services