Flourishing Foothills Community Award
The Foothills School Division Board of Trustees is committed to placing education at the centre of a flourishing community. Through the Flourishing Foothills Community Award, we recognize organizations, groups, and individuals in the community whose leadership, acts, or support have demonstrated a significant contribution to our purpose.
How to Nominate:
- Nominations for the Flourishing Foothills Community Award may be submitted by any partner within the FSD school community.
- Nomination forms will be accepted throughout the year and successful recipients will be acknowledged and celebrated by letter, token of appreciation, and Divisional communication.
Through their leadership, actions or support, nominees have contributed to the betterment of education across Foothills School Division by exhibiting one or more of the following:
- Demonstrating a strong belief that every student can learn and succeed within flourishing school communities.
- Demonstrating an outstanding commitment to supporting students in their communities and beyond the classroom.
- Demonstrating a commitment to A Place for All. Fostering a welcoming, caring, respectful, safe, and inclusive environment that prioritizes respect and acceptance of diversity.
- Modelling the value of education and learning by sharing their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- Serving as a positive role model for others in the Foothills School Division community.
- Inspiring others to work collaboratively and creatively.
- Being an advocate within or for Foothills School Division.
- Exemplifying the spirit of community service.
- Demonstrating acts of courage, bravery, and/or selflessness.
Please submit completed nomination forms and any attachments to:
The Flourishing Foothills Community Award
c/o Foothills School Division
129 4th Avenue SW, Suite 300
PO Box 5700 High River, Alberta T1V 1M7
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org