Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Records & Transcripts

Records & Transcripts

While both are important, your Student Record is not the same as your Student Transcript. To avoid any delays in your continued study or work, be sure that you know which you need before submitting your request.

Student Record

Includes information about a student while they attend an FSD school. You may need your student record when you apply to enter the military, continue your secondary education or need to provide evidence of English elementary education (for Bill 101 in Quebec).

Obtain your Student Record:

  • If you are currently enrolled in a FSD school, please contact your school directly.
  • Letters of Confirmation of Enrollment (for Canada Revenue Agency or Permanent Residency Application), if you are currently enrolled in a FSD school please contact your school directly. 
  • If you were previously a student but no longer attend an FSD school or if your school location is closed for the summer months, please contact FSD Records Management ( or 403-652-3001).

Student Transcript

Is an official record of high school marks accepted by post-secondary institutions. This document is issued by Alberta Education. There is a fee for this service. Your school or our records department can provide you with an unofficial transcript (record of your marks). 

Obtain your Student Transcript:

Diploma exam results are only available online via myPass, Alberta Education’s secure self-service website for high school students. Students who have not signed up for myPass when their diploma exam results are released will automatically be mailed a letter with instructions on how they can obtain access to myPass. 

Using myPass, students will be able to:

  • View and print diploma exam results statements.
  • Order an Alberta Official Transcript of High School Achievement.
  • View an unofficial copy of an ordered transcript.
  • View progress towards a high school credential (diploma or certificate).
  • View student personal information.
  • View and print a detailed academic report (DAR).
  • Order additional copies of a high school credential (diploma or certificate)​.



Contact: Records Management

image description
Back to top