Foothills School Division 2021-2024 (Year 3) Education Plan
Our future is created by the young people in our classrooms today, fostered by educators invested in the pursuit of their potential, and nurtured by the same community that will be the beneficiary of their success.
Our three-year fixed term (2021-2024) education plan sets out what needs to be done, including determining priorities, outcomes, measures and strategies using the most recent Our 2021-2024 Year 3 Education Plan is based on contributions from students, parents, staff, business/community leaders and service providers who provide ongoing and direct feedback in the development of goals and strategies for engagement, support, and success of each learner.
Engaging with our stakeholders has been critical in the development and implementation of our education plan and AERR. Effectively engaging stakeholders in the development of our education plan and sharing results has resulted in several benefits including ensuring being more responsive to local needs; increasing stakeholder understanding of education matters, and improving decision-making.
- 2021-2022 Annual Education Results Report (With Diploma & PAT Results)
- 2021-2022 Annual Education Results Report
- 2021-2024 (Year 2) Education Plan
- 2020-2021 Annual Education Results Report
- 2020-2023 Education Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Education Results Report
- 2019-2022 Annual Education Results Report & Three-Year Education Plan
- 2018-2021 Annual Education Results Report & Three-Year Education Plan
- 2017-2020 Annual Education Results Report & Three-Year Education Plan
- 2016-2019 Annual Education Results Report & Three-Year Education Plan
- 2015-2018 Annual Education Results Report & Three-Year Education Plan